Walk for Life
Saturday, June 10, 2023
Check in 8:00 am | Walk starts 9:00 am
North Casper Athletic Complex
1700 East K Street across from the Boys and Girls Club
You can be a part of saving women and babies from abortion!
- Register to become a sponsored walker in our 18th annual Walk for Life. You can also create your own fundraising page!
- You can register as an Individual, a Family, or a Team.
- Download the sponsor form and start getting sponsors TODAY.
- You can also create your own fundraising page! Once you register at the link above you will be able to create your own fundraising page!
- Only a two mile walk—bring the whole family.
- Kids in strollers, wagons or on bikes are welcome!
- Walk on your own if you can’t make it on June 10. (Please turn in your sponsor form before June 10.)
- Free pancake breakfast from 8:30 to 10:00am provided by The Knights of Columbus (Bring a camp chair or blanket to sit on.)
- Kids and adults are encouraged to dress up as their favorite Super Heroes.
- Have your picture taken at our Heroes’ photo booth along the walking path!
- Free t-shirt for $250.00 in pledges!Families that get $500.00 and Teams that get $1,000.00 in pledges receive free t-shirts.
- Ask EVERYONE you know to sponsor you.
- Download a flyer with information about True Care to give to your sponsors.
- True Care collects the money for you!
- How to Turn in Your Heroes Walk for Life pledge form and Money When You are Finished Walking
- Turn in your pledge form and money on walk day, Saturday, June 10 at the North Casper Athletic Complex shelter across from the Boys and Girls Club.
- Mail your pledge form and money to True Care, PO Box 2346, Casper, WY 82602
- Drop off your pledge form and money at True Care, 1746 S. Poplar Street.
- Please get all pledge forms and money to us by June 15, 2023.