President/CEO Opportunity Profile
True Care Women’s Resource Center in Casper, Wyoming is seeking candidates for the position of President/CEO.
We are a pro-life, Christian medical facility whose mission is to erase the perceived need for abortion in our community through effectively serving pregnant, at-risk women, transforming their fears into confidence in the future. Our vision is to serve women experiencing unplanned, unwanted pregnancies and to see them carry their babies to term. The President/CEO oversees the three departments of the Center: Medical, Patient Resources and Advancement.
The President/CEO ensures day-to-day operations are managed in each department. He/she is also responsible for seeing that the Center’s goals, as outlined in the strategic plan, are carried out. All of this is done in conjunction with the Center’s board, staff and Medical Director. This top leadership position is the public face of the organization, representing True Care to the community and to local churches, and therefore must communicate the highest levels of trust, integrity, and personal character.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree
- A passion for pro-life work and the lives of the unborn
- A testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and agreement with our Statement of Faith
- Leadership experience working in a ministry setting
- Five years of experience managing a small to medium size team of employees
- A natural leader with the ability to communicate and carry out the Center’s mission and vision
- The desire and ability to work effectively with people from many different Christian denominations
- Non-profit development and donor relations experience strongly preferred
- Experience in working with a board of directors
- Agreement with True Care’s mission, vision, values and our statements regarding Christian faith, the sanctity of all human life and marriage and sexuality.
- This position requires a professional who is determined, and has the courage and ability to endure.
Key Factors for Success at True Care
Spiritual: Christian/ Genuinely Loves and Mirrors Christ/ Active membership in a Bible-believing church/Comfortable leading prayer/Open to God’s direction
Leadership: Mission-Determined/Mission Focused/ An Inspiring Visionary/ Servant Leader/Instills confidence/Able to encourage and inspire others/Able to hold staff accountable/Skilled in leading meetings and discussions
Spokesperson: Good Communicator/Comfortable with public speaking before large and small groups/Excellent writing skills
Character: Empathetic/ Diplomatic/ Resilient/Professional
Management: Business-Minded/ Pro-active
Intelligence: Smart (Life-long learner, interested in learning new things just for learning’s sake)
True Care Women’s Resource Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
As a religious organization, True Care Women’s Resource Center is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion.
Title VII, Section 702-703, v.s. Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended.
True Care Women’s Resource Center is a Not-for-Profit Christian organization that operates in the United States. Christian faith in an applicant is a prerequisite for employment, based upon federal guidelines provided in Title VII.
An offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
The salary range starts at $70,000.00 commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please email a resume to email@example.com.