Your financial investment at any level makes a significant impact for eternity at True Care. Donate a one-time gift or become a monthly faith partner as you invest in saving and changing lives. Your gifts make this vital ministry possible.
Mail a paper check
True Care Women’s Resource Center PO Box 2346 Casper, WY 82602
Join the LifeSavers Club:
LifeSavers is a passionate group of monthly givers who want to be a part of erasing the perceived need for abortion in our community
Gift in Memory/Honor of
First click the Donate Button below. Next click the box next to “Dedicate this gift.” It will walk you through how to make this kind of gift.
Shop Amazon Smile
Designate The Caring Center, Inc (our corporate name) as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile and you will support True Care every time you shop. Visit smile.amazon.com.
Give Needed Items
- Give New Baby Items such as diapers, wipes, blankets, onesies and newborn clothing for the layettes we give to our new moms.
- Give Office/Housekeeping Supplies such as post-it notes, letter size copy paper, paper towels, toilet paper, tall kitchen bags and black garbage bags
Donor Advised Funds
Recommend True Care to your financial institution. Call us at (307) 472-2810 for our Federal Tax ID number.
Direct Funds from a Retirement Account
Are you age 70 ½ or older and subject to a Required Minimum Distribution from a retirement account? Did you know you can donate up to $100,000.00 a year directly from a traditional or Roth IRA to qualifying charities? Known as “qualified charitable distributions” (QCDs), they can be used to satisfy required minimum distributions from your IRA without having the distribution included in your income.
Most public charities, like True Care, (our corporate name is The Caring Center, Inc), that are eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions, qualify. See your tax advisor or financial planner for more information.
Donor Bill of Rights
As a donor, you have the right to:
- Know how the funds of The Center are being spent
- Know what the programs you support are accomplishing
- Know that The Center is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Restrict or designate your gifts to a particular project within The Center’s mission objectives
- A timely and courteous response to your inquiries about finances and programs
- Visit our office to talk personally with the staff
- Give cheerfully without being pressured by The Center
- Obtain a copy of The Center’s most recent annual financial statements